Monday, April 14

The Wonderful World Of Disney

Houston was fun, but Orlando was amazing. We arrived here on April 13th but I've been too lazy to write about it. We took Delta Airlines and oh my god was that a bad idea. The flight was so boring and there was this annoying kid that wouldn’t stop crying. I felt like walking up to the kid and smacking him. The flight cost a measly $539.60 and we had to stop at Atlanta then we were transfered towards Orlando. Together the flight was about 14 hours of pure boredom. All we were able to do was listen to our iPhones while we played on our Sony PSP and Nintendo DS.

After that I thought it would never get better until we arrived at Disney World. I couldn’t believe the magic. There was a parade and there were fireworks everywhere. The Jonas Brothers and Hannah Montana were performing. The Jonas Brothers dedicated a song just for me. Oh man The Jonas Brothers, those girls are hot. Miley kept trying to flirt with me but I told her about how it wouldn’t work because I saw her face I thought of Billy Ray Cyrus. Kevin Chan kept trying to flirt with Kevin Jonas, but Kevin Jonas wanted a real man and he didn’t think Kevin Chan fit that description. After being heart broken we decided to just call it a night and went to bed.


We slept in the cozy beds at the Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. For two nights with 2 “Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper” & the Magic Your Way Platinum Package. The hotel, tickets, and special packages cost $3,008.70. My favorite ride was the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. It rose very quickly and dropped multiple times. After taking the ride I learned that it drops faster than 9.8m2s the acceleration of gravity. The ride just got my adrenaline rushing and I felt like I was able to take on anything.


Disney World was magnificent. It was a fun and adventurous trip but I knew it would be over before I knew it, so I rushed to every fun ride possible. I personally enjoyed Space Mountain because of the unexpected twist and turns. Kevin’s favorite ride was Expedition Everest because he liked going backwards into the deep, dark, mysterious cave.
Orlando is just indescribable. It was burning hot like how The Jonas Brothers were burning up. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens wanted to personally give us a parting gift. Vanessa Hudgens kept trying to come with us to get away from Zac. She said how she needed a real man like me but I told her how I don’t want to ruin their relationship. Even though I know she sent me those pictures that leaked throughout the internet, I still deny it because I’m trying to move on.
Symbol: Magic!


Everyone wants something that's impossible. With a little magic and believing that can be achieved. At Disney World the magic there makes you feel like a little kid again.